diumenge, 2 de juny del 2013

Vic-Fezensac

Last weekend me and my brother went to France in the town Vic- Fezensac.
We went in a hores fair. We had 3: Jerez, Bonita and Llamp becaus we want to sell them.
We got uo Friday at 2 o'clock in the morning, we laud the horses in the trailer and we left direction France.
We arrived in Vic at 7:30 and we prepared the horses to present them. Everyboady started to arrive and when I saw the horses Iwas about to cry. All the horses were thin, dirty and taken very boadly of.
The people were very friendly and they like to talk a lot.
At night, there was one show but we were very tired and we went to search one hotel. We went to sleep. In the next day, at 7:00 we were vith the horses and we prepared them. At mighday we turned back home and I doid my homeworks.
I liked a lot to ho to the faire because I practise a lot the French, I met a lot of people and I learned to trat traders.
I hope that my brother needs my help in other fairs.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada