diumenge, 2 de juny del 2013

My word

I am tired to listen: is not one sport or sure than is very easy! NO! Is one sport like the others… maybe better than others y No, is not easy… is very difficult.
I’m sure than all the people who don’t know nothing about the equestrianism they don’t know that is something excellent, something which cost until when you feel at ease and you are very OK and you never want to forget that because when you are over the horse you have to learn to control you, relaxed you and be understandable with he because he can’t speak, he can’t said: “I can’t do that, that hurts me or when you work more than the normal days…”
For me signify a lot be started in this word… the thinks change a lot. I never think than one animal can know when I’m not OK, I am sad and he obtain make me happy only supported his head with me when I hug he. Learn about his look you can know if he has one good day or he is angry I don’t change with nothing.


The days when I have competition, when you come back at home after a big party, I wake up and I prepare all for the competition, I do 300 km only for show at everybody my hard work.

I think I'm not de only person who think the same. In this video the explain very well the situation:


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada