diumenge, 2 de juny del 2013

I NEED SUMMER

The says pass and the summer gets closer and we have only 3 weeks left to finish lessons and start our summer hollidays.
I think the firts day of the hollidays I'm goig to sleep all day if I don't start to work.
The last summer I was working at a camp-site and it was very funny because I met a lot of people and because I was working with horses.
This year I hope that I'll go to the cam-site and meet my summer friends.
The life at the cam-site is very calm and you live very good and if you work inside the camp-side it is better.
Now the most important is to pass the exams ans try to get good marks in the 3th term and after that, I will relax and I can put all the books in a drawer and forget about them.
My friend Asia, who sit next to me, told me that she needs summer too and she needs to party. :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada