diumenge, 2 de juny del 2013

My two sweet lovers

Oh, my sweet lovers! No, they aren’t boys, or yes, but not humans, horses.
Now my horses are the only who change my routine, the only who know my state and every day when I finish the school and I arrived at home I going to see them and they are very happy to see me ( because I go with carrots hihihi).
The days when I haven’t exams or I have free time I go with them and we go outside, specially with Chico and I forget all in one hour and I just try to relax and enjoy the nice moment.

Divino is a little more special because he has fear because he isn’t accustomed to see all the other horses and see a lot of people. He has a sad history with his last proprietor but now, 9 month after, he start to change and he start to trust more in me. I love that and I hope his change would be better. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada